OneNorwich's members are 22 GP practices, together looking after about 213,000 patients.
We aspire to closer working relationships to enable system-wide collaboration and a holistic, patient-focused health and care system.
We were formed to:
- Give Norwich practices one voice at Strategic Transformation Plan (STP) level.
- Introduce the five year forward view 10 high impact actions
- Help GP practices work together in an open, democratic and transparent way
- Address issues which can be solved through collaboration (rather than by individual practices)
management, skills and expertise that an individual practice would find
difficult to finance
We have two main areas of activity:
1. Supporting General Practice
Ensuring Norwich general practice is sustainable for the future
Supporting complex service changes through collaboration between groups of practices
Delivering general practice services where it is sensible for one organisation to take a lead
Developing Norwich footprint IT solutions across all practices
Facilitating a series of workshops updating members on strategic options for practices
Plan and invest the redistribution of Personal Medical Services (contract) monies
2. New Models of Care readiness
Ensuring OneNorwich is ready to hold a contract
To enable General Practice has a meaningful role in the system and transformation of community servicesWorking with other local health and care providers towards an integrated, patient-centred system